We have created this privacy statement for delphichicago.org in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with delphichicago.org. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other data collecting and tracking technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
2. Use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- operate and improve our Services;
- provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Digital Trends and our selected partners;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. What Are Cookies?
4. Third Party Websites
6. How To Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com.